* U.S. CDC SAYS DELIVERED 312,508,205 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 308,774,155 DOSES AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS ADMINISTERED 243,463,471 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 240,159,677 DOSES AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 146,239,208 INDIVIDUALS HAVE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 144,894,586 INDIVIDUALS AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 103,422,555 INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 101,407,318 INDIVIDUALS AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 7,799,933 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE ADMINISTERED IN LONG-TERM CARE HOMES AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 7,797,395 DOSES ADMINISTERED AS OF APRIL 30
Antibiotic Prescriptions Associated With COVID-19 Outpatient Visits Among Medicare Beneficiaries, April 2020 to April 2021
Outpatient Visits for COVID-19 and Associated Antibiotic Prescriptions Among Medicare Beneficiaries Aged 65 Years or Older, by Setting, US, April 2020 to April 2021. The volume of COVID-19 visits differed by setting: emergency department, 525 608 (45.8% of all visits); office, 295 983 (25.3%); telehealth, 260 261 (22.3%); and urgent care, 77 268 (6.6%).
Source: Journal of American Medical Association Network